As the name suggests, the runHub, is the hub for all things running and here you will:
- Mandatory gear check – required prior to picking up your race number
- Register for your event and pick up your race pack and race number
- Mandatory race briefings
- Access to first aid and toilets
- Race presentations
The runHub will enjoy some ambient music and MC, and enjoys an excellent view of kunanyi, which you can take in while enjoying hearty food and drinks that will be available to buy. It's planned to be licenced and will feature some classic Tasmanian beverages.
There is also a cool hangout and recovery area, complete with fire pits. There's a playground and the park is dog-friendly, so support crew can bring the kids and the pups out for an adventure!
We’ll have plenty of other activities running through the days to keep everyone occupied, including:
- Intro to trail running sessions for everyone – including kids (with parents) and City of Hobart’s trailRiders – which are all-terrain, electric wheelchairs (more info here)
- Expo with lots of great trail running gear and other stalls
- Immersive Aboriginal cultural activities
- Plenty more to be announced!
Friday, 8th April 2022:
- runHub open from 4pm – Welcome to Country, ultra registrations and briefing, gear check, food and beverage
Saturday, 9th April 2022:
- runHub open from 5am, activities from 10am
- 6am start - 68km Ultra Solo
- 7am start – 68km Ultra Relay
- 9am start – 27km Mountain Run
- Midnight - all runners in and runHub closed